From the convenience of your office or other remote site, further your professional education needs with our series of webinars. Hot topics, expert speakers and an interactive format provide an exceptional combination. Also, continuing professional education (CPE) credits are provided.
Are you interested in presenting a webinar? Please complete this form and return it to AHIA headquarters for review.
- Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 12:30 - 1:30 pm EDT - Effective Collaboration Between Compliance and Internal Audit
- Thursday, June 16, 2022 - TBD
- Thursday, July 28, 2022 - TBD
- Thursday, August 18, 2022 - TBD
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 - TBD
- Thursday, October 20, 2022 - TBD
- Thursday, November 17, 2022 - TBD
- Thursday, December 15, 2022 - TBD
Continuing Professional Education Credits
Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors is a registered sponsor with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.