39th AHIA Annual Conference
Immerse Yourself in AHIA’s Virtual 39th Annual Conference
September 29-October 2, 2020
October 5-9, 2020
Schedule of Events & Online Registration
As you know, things look a little different now.
Virtual Exhibitors & Sponsors
What has not changed is our dedication to serving the educational needs of the healthcare internal audit community.
Offering a robust educational program covering the depth of the healthcare internal audit field, live virtual sessions will begin on Tuesday, September 29 and span weekdays through October 9, 2020. We know there is a lot going on, that is why we spread out the live CPE offerings over the course of two weeks.
Although we cannot meet in person for this year's AHIA Annual Conference in beautiful Seattle, WA as planned, we live in a digital era with tools that allow us to connect in ways that, not even half-century ago, were unimaginable to AHIA's founders.
Major Advantages of the AHIA Virtual Meeting:
- Attend more sessions at the virtual show than ever possible before. With a maximum 45 CPEs available for workshops and full live meeting attendance, we have limited the number of concurrent sessions, so you will have opportunity to be exposed to more subject matter expertise than possible at the live event. CPE credit is included for attending ONLY the live delivery of sessions, but full conference attendees can access on-demand sessions in the recording library and the dynamic virtual exhibit hall for up to 12 months. If you cannot catch every single live session — you will still have access to the information, wherein presenter permission is granted.
- Comes as you are. No need for travel or new outfits or uncomfortable shoes. Watch from your couch – even in your PJs.
- Attend at your own pace and convenience. Pick the LIVE sessions you most want for education hours. Or watch recorded sessions at your leisure during the year.
- Inclusivity. For the first time ever, ALL AHIA MEMBERS will have an opportunity to join in a portion of the learning, networking and festivities. We are pleased to provide a few components of the Virtual Conference at no charge, as follows:
- Opening Keynote: Liar, Liar Pants on Fire! Presented by Traci Brown. (The keynote is the prerequisite to the break out session A3, by the same name that fulfills the ethics requirement).
- FULL access to Virtual Expo Hall and participation in the 2020 Expo Hall Exploration Prize Drawing – Visit those organizations that support AHIA over the course of the live virtual meeting, and be entered in a prize drawing to win $1,000!
- Access to any and all sponsor pre-recorded sessions (no CPE value) AND Extra Credit Sessions (formerly Lunch & Learns – valid for CPE if attended live). Extra Credit Sessions will be added to the schedule as they are confirmed. No pre-registration is required for these sessions.