Advance Your Career with the CHIAP™ Certification!
Healthcare internal auditing has been adopted as one of the cornerstones of corporate governance. As the premier healthcare internal audit organization, AHIA is the perfect match to develop the Certified Healthcare Internal Audit Professional™ (CHIAP™) credential.
In 2019, AHIA proudly introduced the inaugural class of 275 Certified Healthcare Internal Audit Professionals. These certificants have set the bar for the CHIAP Certification Program and have proven their competency, skill and dedication to the profession by obtaining the only certification unique to healthcare internal auditing.
Become a Certified Healthcare Internal Audit Professional™ to...
- prove your competency, skill and dedication to the healthcare internal auditing profession
- earn credibility and respect in your field
- advance your career and create new professional opportunities
The AHIA Certification Management System
is Now Open!
- The application window will remain open until January 31, 2020.
- The next CHIAP exam cycle will be open for testing from February 1, 2020 - March 31, 2020.
- The CHIAP exam is designed for professionals with at least 2 years of experience in healthcare internal auditing. Visit the Exam Preparation page for more information on the exam content.
- The CHIAP exam can be taken at any of the more than 250 PSI testing centers across the United States.
- Visit the Application Process page to review the requirements and apply.
Review the Candidate Handbook prior to applying, to view all the CHIAP™ Certification Program Policies and Procedures.